Amid concerns about COVID-19, we wanted to assure you that everyone’s health and safety is our top priority.
To combat the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following measures for all Catering Events.
- We will observe all social distancing guidelines
- We have implemented additional enhanced cleaning procedures
- Temperature checks will be performed on all team members upon arrival
- All employees will be issued a face mask that they will be required to wear
- Any team member or vendor showing symptoms will not be permitted to work
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use by employees and guests
- We will continue to follow all local catering operating mandates as related to personal protective equipment, cleanliness, etc.
We understand that this is a concerning time for all of us, and we want to ensure that both customers and our staff feel safe, healthy, and supported.
Thanks so much for your support—our community means everything to us right now.